Anna's palace, also known as Anna's castle, is an ice castle that was belonged to Elsa's younger sister Anna (Kristen Bell). This battle arena made its first debut in Club Penguin: Hearts of Ice. Most importantly, this battle arena takes place in the evening.
Elsa's younger sister Anna needed a remote base of operations, hoping to protect herself and her older sister Elsa (Idina Menzel) from getting killed by the Duke of Weselton (Alan Tudyk) and Prince Hans (Santino Fontana), the youngest of the 13th siblings and princes. After a long search, she and her older sister Elsa, along with their friends Olaf (Joshua Gad) and Kristoff (Jonathan Groff) found this mysterious and abandoned Roman Catholic church and they immediately claimed it as their new home.
In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Cold-Blooded Prince, Anna's palace features eight arena interactions as Elsa's palace. From Farthest left to right, they are:
- A dragon ice statue, which can be jumped off of the air to escape the corner from the opponent.
- Two candle lanterns held in the ice sculpture's hands that can be thrown at the opponent with it like a rag doll.
- A lit torch that can be thrown at the opponent with it like a spear.
- A dead tree that can be run up to escape the corner from the opponent.
- A pitchfork that can be thrown at the opponent with it like a javelin.
- A war hammer that can be used to smash the opponent by the skull with it.
- A mace that can be used to strike the opponent by the head with it.
- A battleaxe that can be used to strike the opponent's head with it.