Are you looking for Jinna Asumi, the original (unconfirmed) fan character from Puella Magi Madoka Magica?
Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines described in the Fanon series. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. We warned you, seriously.
- Jinna Asumi is a Human/Dark Magical Girl from the Magical Molly! Reboot continuity family.
If you had seen some people who had ultimately lost faith in humanity for real, Jinna Asumi is one of the examples: One of the female humans who has been made contact with Arstella, She is one of the veteran Magical Girls who fights (or kills) any enemy with her Maces with the combination of her anger, depression, sadism, & a total lack of remorse. Because of this, Jinna is also considered as one of the most dangerous Dark Orb Magical Girl existed. Although she cooperates with several Dark Orb Magical Girls, Jinna reminds them that she's only doing this to make her dirty work easy.
Despite using some complex words, she is sometimes illiterate to them, even though she adds glasses. Jinna also had a great tendency to ignore most of the casual civilians, saving her crude temper for Magic Gem Magical Girls. She also seems extremely pragmatic.
- Kajiuria System - After being assimilated with the system, Jinna can use Magic Abilities.
- "Full Boost" - Jinna can increase her magic's attack strength. However, due to the potential risk of overriding the system, Jinna would get killed if she further increases her Magic's strength.
- "Morning Star" Chained Mace - her main weapon.
- "Meteor Striker" Hammer Mace - her secondary Melee weapon.
Trivia & Notes
- Voice Actors:
- Mariya Ise (Japanese, all Media)
- Cassandra Lee (English, Magical Molly! THE MOVIE), Tabitha St. Germain (English, Raven: Half-Human, Half-Witch, Magical Molly! Shorts)
- Motto: Tell me, how does pain feel?
- Jinna is heavily based on the fake new character: Kanna Asumi., fabricated by a Japanese MadoMagi fan.
- Jinna's pragmatic personality is similar to Hikigaya Hachiman's from My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU.