Not to be confused with Junko Kaname, her original PMMM counterpart.
- Judy Kelley is a Human from the Magical Molly! Reboot continuity family.
|This Fanon Article is currently under construction.
This fanon article is most likely a work in progress, adding a little bit or a large amount at a time. However, the page's contributor will remove the tag if the post is finished.
|Judy Kelley (Reboot)|
|Appears in||Magica Quartlet's Magical Molly!
Magical Molly! Shorts
Judy Kelley (Born Judy ???) is once a hardworking student/school president in Mitakihara High during her childhood. Judy also met Thomas at some point, which she believes that he had "made a girl cry" due to him being nervous for talking with her for the first time. After she had realized that this is a misunderstanding, she somehow grew some feelings to the boy.
Years later, she became Thomas' wife, and had two children: Molly & Taylor Kelley, and became a rich family, and she would work harder as long her husband is smiling. She also teaches her daughter about adulthood in several occassions.
Sometimes, Judy remembers small hints of her fuzzy memory of seeing a long pink-haired girl.
- Voice Actor:
- Carrie Savage (English, all media: Both adult and young)
- Yuuko Gotou (Japanese, all media: Both adult and young)
- Like her Madoka Magica counterpart:
- She works for a company.
- She is friends with Miss Kazuko (Kazuko Sataome's Magical Molly! counterpart).
- She is a caring mother.
- Unlike her Madoka Magica counterpart:
- She doesn't come home drunk too often. She usually comes home stressed and exhausted.
- Like Thomas, Judy's origins is adapted from a fan comic made by Rifyu.