Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines described in the Fanon series. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. We warned you, seriously.
Hilda was heavily injured after a battle against Yuuri, while new enemies emerge to kill the rest of Team Quintet, along with a new powerful Witch. However: the injured Hilda decides to make the ultimate sacrafice for the sake of her teammates.
- Molly Kelley
- Hilda Adams (deceased)
- Maria Thompson
- Sabrina Mickey
- Kacey Stevens
- Michelle Kazusa
- Hyde Anderson
- Yuuri Asuka
- Kathryn Hinata
- Scierra Yuuki
- The Sisters
This section is currently updating.
- Rating: PG-13
- After the film's premiere has ended, the producer's twitter uploaded an image of the Homura Akemi lineart, with red marks representing where Yuuri Asuka had shot Hilda.
- This film takes place after the final episode of the 1st season, & before the 2nd season.
- Hilda uses her time reset ability for the first time, albeit failed before it works.
Puella Magi referencesEdit
- Hilda's death is a nod to Homura's death in her route in Madoka Magica Portable.
- Kathryn's first (head-out-of-frame) scene is a nod to Kagari's appearance in the end of the 9th chapter of Suzune Magica.
- One of the film scores: Good Night...Hilda Adams, is an orchestral remix versions of Never get There and Take your Hands, which is featured from The Rebellion Story.
- One of the songs from Madoka Magica: See You Tomorrow by Aoi Yuki, was remixed for the film's finale theme.